Click the map on the left to discover Carbon potential for a particular area, such as county.
- Use the "Geographic Area" pull down to change to watersheds or ecological regions.
- Use the "Carbon Pool" drop down to find other stores of carbon in the soil or plant life.
- Use the "Stock" button to which between Stock, a measure of concentration, and Mass, a total measure.
- Use "Choose Carbon Units" to change the conversion factor for the carbon units.
- The +/- buttons zoom the map in and out and the "House" button returns the map to default.
- The "Opacity" slider changes the visibility of the data.